Why Circus Arts ?
There are many benefits to participating in circus arts, some of which are listed below.
Our programs provide a non-competitive setting where everyone participates to the best of their individual ability.
Participating in Circus Arts:
- Improves fine motor skills.
- Boosts self-confidence.
- Develops balance, rhythm, and reflexes.
- Stimulates imagination and higher order problem solving.
- Improves the abilities to focus and concentrate.
- Helps students develop patience and persistence.
- Provides a model for cooperative learning.
- Encourages responsible risk-taking.
- Reminds us that challenges can be fun!
<<< back to the home page<<<