through Circus Arts
Cirque Amongus offers hands-on programs designed to build self-esteem, develop motor skills, and promote teamwork.
Led by our project managers who are professional entertainers and skilled instructors, teachers and volunteers introduce students to the fundamentals of circus arts - juggling, movement and balancing - in a safe, fun-filled, and educational environment. Teachers and volunteers have an unforgettable experience as they are transformed into circus arts instructors, choreographers, stage hands, wardrobe chiefs & make-up artists.
Among the achievements experienced during a circus project that can be useful throughout life:
- doing something you never thought possible
- mastering a skill through trial, error, and plenty of practice
- creating something and seeing it come to fruition
- working together in a cooperative way to bring about something big and special that you could never do by yourself
- having poise and concentration under pressure
>>> why circus arts ? >>>